Supporting the Group’s extensive geographic reach, Kumpulan Mofaz manages, monitors and maintains the properties and assets under the umbrella of Mofaz and its subsidiaries. In addition to conducting periodic maintenance to facilities, we also strive to make improvements to increase the value of Mofaz’s properties and assets in order to contribute directly to the Group’s financial state.
Our core Property Management & Development roles chiefly include:
- Key building management functions including rental and tenancy, sales and purchase, billings and payment, utilities affairs, records and documentations
- Monitoring and maintenance of facilities within all buildings
- Acting as liaison to local municipal councils, landlords, tenants, vendors, purchasers and other stakeholders pertaining to land & property matters
- Initiating and executing improvements to enhance property value
- Overseeing outsourced property-related works